“Great burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #650 of 4,108 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Hamburgers
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

67 Burger is a very short walk from Atlantic Center and Barclays Center. While visiting family in the area, I decided to try their burgers. The best deal is their lunch special between 11am and 3pm. They offer a burger, fries and drink for about $9.75. Otherwise, that's about the price of a single burger. The cashier was very friendly and helpful. They sell apple pie milkshakes which my sister and I insisted we purchase and share. It was a great concept but was definitely NOT worth $6.50 for a regular cup. We ordered the 67 burger with sweet potato fries. The burger was great, the sweet potato fries were okay (I've had better), and the service was top notch. Great place to try but with so many burger joints all over I don't know that they have anything special that would bring me back. I know this is Park Slope but those prices are ridic.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Forest Hills, New York
“One of the Best Burger Joints in Brooklyn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Although I had lunched at 67 Burger’s Lafayette Street location in the past, today was my first time at their Flatbush Avenue restaurant.

The Flatbush 67 Burger has a large interior with mostly light blue walls, wood benches and table tops, and orange chairs. They were playing music that included A Flock of Seagulls and Eagle Eye Cherry.

Although they have some interesting signature burgers, today I decided to have just a hamburger with lettuce and tomato ($6.75). I also had fries ($2.95) and a glass of soda ($2.25). They have RC Cola in the soda fountain which is cool!

My burger was excellent with great flavor - even better than I remember it at 67 Burger’s Lafayette Avenue location. The fries were a bit saltier than I remember them being at the other location, but were not too salty and still great tasting.

67 Burger is one of the better burger joints in Brooklyn.

• Visited October 2012