“Good, no fuss food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
New York City, New York
“Good, no fuss food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

This place is across the street from our vet so we often just order takeouts after the visit to the vet's office. The food is pretty flavorful. If you crave Cuban food, this place will do the job.

Visited September 2011

86% Recommend
“tiny! try the snapper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

tiny! try the snapper

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cozy & cute, good food. My husband and I's fav date place. Seems to have gone downhill a bit...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I loved it until they served me a rotten corn on the cob slathered in cheese. Did they think I wouldn't notice?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Perfect brunch spot + mojito!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2008

Perfect brunch spot + mojito!