“Their Seafood Soup Was Fantastic” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #428 of 4,509 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Their Seafood Soup Was Fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We visited family at Staten Island and we got invited for dinner at the East Harbor Seafood Palace in Brooklyn, NY. We came a bit early so the place was not packed yet but after a few minutes, it was overflowing with customers. I had a good feeling that the food here would satisfy my palate and I was right.

We started with the seafood with mouth of fish soup. It reminded me of the birds' nest soup that's now so expensive and unaffordable. I had to ask for the name since I plan to go back and order it again in my next visit to New York. We also had their lobster which seemed to be in every table. We had chicken and duck and noodles and all were very good and very fresh ingredients. But it was the soup that will make me come back here. Just awesome...especially on a rainy day!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brooklyn, New York
“amazing chinese dim sum and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

i have been coming here for years! the food is GREAT!

dimsum - served every day from 8am to 2/3pm (later on weekends) the food is always fresh and their is usually a wait on saturday sunday. if you come early, plan to wait about 10-60 minutes depending on how big your party is. food is top notch, service is fast prompt and they speak english. the space is huge and they can seat well over 100 tables. they take plastic and cash. prices are decent but for this area of brooklyn they are slightly expensive. they do have a small valet parking lot but it fills up fast. street parking is your best bet.

• Visited February 2012