“Honey Dipped Fried Chicken a Must” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Honey Dipped Fried Chicken a Must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Delicious honey dipped fried chicken! I would definitely come back here for this. The skin was perfectly crispy and I ordered a half chicken (double the dark meat, cuz that is just how I do) and it was deliciously moist and tender. The cornbread was tasty but a bit drier than I would have hoped and they definitely don't skimp on salad dressing. I ordered the salad option with my dinner and I tell you the salad dressing came in a separate bowl that was basically the same size as the salad I got. They also give you tastes of their frozen drinks which was a nice touch and though I am not a huge sweet drink person, I must say the henny colada was very tasty! Service was friendly and quick for weekday lunches. I will have to put this place on rotation for sure!

Visited December 2012

Beirut, Lebanon
“Had a great experience and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Really enjoyed it. We ordered the Ribs and chicken the four of us. It was excellent. we got the honey mustard sauce with the chicken. The chicken meat was falling off the bone and the ribs were excellent. The design of the restaurant was nice and the prices were suprisingly low. We paid $13 per plate we expected at least double than that.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, OH
“FINGER LICKIN GOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I ate at Dallas BBQ the day I arrived and the day I left. The honey-glazed chicken melts in your mouth and is finger lickin good along with the ribs. Wiped my mouth with my hand!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Groups receipt tally up together...didnt like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

BBQ's food was good, but when it came to getting the bill they do a group total. There were 11 of us in our group and it was a shame they couldnt do 6 separate checks. Other then that they do not have deserts. It was my birthday celebration and they offer you a slice of corn bread with whip cream and a cherry on top. Wow never heard of such a thing. My sister brought a cake in and they presented it to me after our meal.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Boo! Bad restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

The BBQ sauce on the table was pure vinegar. Not even a good North Carolina style sauce. The wings were breaded and straight out of the freezer, nothing fresh about them. The ribs were lacking meat. I took my order to go and left it on the street. Very unhappy!

• Visited April 2012