“Excellent! Top of the line concept & wonderful late night concierge!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel BPM - Brooklyn

Save Saved
You added Hotel BPM - Brooklyn to your Saves list
Hotel BPM - Brooklyn
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   139 33rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232   |
Ranked #11 of 50 hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
NY
“Excellent! Top of the line concept & wonderful late night concierge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I booked through Hotel Tonight. When we arrived, we fell in love with the atmosphere. Both my husband and I love music so to incorporate a music vibe within a hotel was a good idea. The room was nice and clean and the water fall shower felt like heaven! Not to little water pressure, not to much water pressure. It was just right. My husband liked the fact that you could listen to the television while in the bathroom as well.We checked in late and we're assisted wonderfully by Vanessa. There aren't that many hotels that I know of, whom will provide the level of customer service and kindness that she has, seeing as how it was so late in the night/morning.

We will defiantly be coming again soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

If you are like me and like to spend your money on shopping, shows, restaurants and all the other expensive things NYC has to offer and not where you lay your head at night - this place is for you! We had an incredible rate for our stay. We did not spend much time there so I can mostly speak to the fact the subway is extremely close and easy to use, coming and going at night is completely safe and it is great to be able to grab a FREE bagel and coffee to start your day!

• Stayed October 2012
Boston, Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We just spent 3 very pleasant nights at the BPM. We were supposed to visit NY in November but Hurricane Sandy thwarted our plans. Paul Ruffino, the manager, was very accommodating of our needs and helped me to rebook the vacation to April. During our stay, Loraine, at the front desk, was also very helpful in our email communication before our stay and while we were there. I'd like to thank both of them. The rest of the staff that we encountered were always pleasant and helpful.

Our room was very modern. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows were quite plush. There were 3 of us -- my husband and me and our grandson -- and we had a room with 2 euro-queens. Our room and the public areas of the hotel were kept very clean. Breakfast was quite good. Each day we were there, we had omelets for breakfast with either sausage or bacon. There was fresh fruit, orange juice (not from concentrate -- which I noticed because I don't like the concentrate), bagels & condiments,cereals, etc. Breakfast room staff were pleasant and helpful -- be sure to tip them -- I noticed that most people didn't. We also had a Keurig coffee maker in our room so we managed to stay adequately caffeinated.

The hotel is in a residential/commercial area. I sat outside one night and talked on my cell phone for over an hour -- until 10 PM trying to resolve a problem at home and did not feel unsafe. There are a lot of restaurants in close proximity -- most small family owned operations with different ethnic foods. There are also lots of little convenience stores. Going to the left on 4th street there was a larger grocery store about 4 or 5 blocks up.

We parked our car in the hotel lot for $20/day and went back and forth to the city by subway every day. The hotel is in the middle of the block between third and fourth street. It was less than a minute to fourth street, a right turn, then about 3 more minutes to the 36th street subway. The subway ride was about 30 minutes.

When we got home, I asked my husband if he enjoyed the trip. He didn't even mention the sights he saw -- he said, "I really liked that hotel."

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, and although we were right next to the elevator, it was very quiet up ther...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Overall, we had a nice stay. The rooms were clean and well-kept, despite being quite small. The look was modern and hip.

We were greeted by a very attentive man named David. We checked in at 11 pm, and he was professional and courteous.

The complimentary breakfast was nice. Our only complaint was that our clean duvet cover did not have a duvet inside it.

Room Tip: Park on the street, it's free.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Our 5 day stay there was awesome. The staff there went above and beyond to please us. It was like staying with Family. Loraine, Rebecca, and all the staff A++
This is out new hotel of choice, as we travel to Brooklyn 4-5 times a year...
Thanks , John & Amanda

• Stayed April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

BPM is a very nice hotel. We have recommended it to our friends. The room was very clean and modern. We loved the bathroom, it was ultra-modern and clean as well. Overall, we only have good things to say about our stay. We will defintely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is very very cool. It has a music theme because the founder is a DJ. They had all the best music magazines and not the boring ones hotels usually have, their mini bar had a cool selection and I liked the toiletries alot.

The view is nothing to brag about but they nailed it in terms of decor and comfort. Everything is designed very well, especially the bathrooms - with the speakers in the shower and great water pressure you never want to leave. I didn't want to leave the bed either, the sheets were great.

Getting to the city is not a problem at all, I got to SoHo pretty quick on the train and a cab ride is a pretty straight shot as well. Brooklyn is growing alot and this place is a great alternative to staying in the city.

Room Tip: get the larger room that comes with a bluetooth radio!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel BPM - Brooklyn? Share your experiences!