“Amazing customer service from John!” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Condor Hotel to your Saves list
The Condor Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205   |
Offers & Announcements
20% OFF At CondorNY.com!!
Ranked #1 of 51 hotels in Brooklyn
“Amazing customer service from John!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel was beautiful, clean and the beds were extremely comfortable, but the best part was the customer service from John. He provided amazing service and did everything he could to ensure my stay was wonderful! Would stay again!

• Stayed August 2014

627 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is my second time in Brooklyn for business and I have to say that this hotel is the BEST overall that I have stayed at. The decor is really Chic, the rooms are quite/clean, and the free breakfast is wonderful :) This last trip I had the suite that sits right above the main entrance of the Condor. It had a HUGE bed, HUGE balcony, mini-fridge/microwave (which I think all their rooms have) and the tub/jacuzzi combo was a plus!

I found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful, but I especially love Mo!! She is a riot! If I come back to Brooklyn for a personal trip, I will be sure to stay here! :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My family and I loved this little Gem of a Hotel, The Decor is just beautiful! The breakfast was not only great, but the atmosphere in the dining area was awesome! We really enjoyed the laid back, quiet atmosphere! John and Tevon (I hope I spelled this right Tevon or Trevon..forgive my memory!) were extremely attentive to all of our needs! I loved the location, I parked in secure parking but honestly you can just park on the street and not worry about your vehicle at all! There is a wonderful patio outside that I just loved! I just can't say enough good about this Hotel and all the employees! I will be visiting again, That is a promise! Thank you all for such a pleasant experience for our first stay in Brooklyn!

Suzette Krzok

Room Tip: I booked a corner room, I loved it! Loved my Balcony!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
chicago,il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed at the Condor Hotel in Williamsburg for a overnight stay in New York. I was very impressed with Energy saving features of the Hotel . I had a tough time finding the Condor but most of my confusion had to do with part of the subway being under construction and a lack of clarity on the shuttle bus service to the Williamsburg area. The rooms are very clean and have amentias that make the room very comfortable. The hotel is close to the G train but you have to be prepared to do some walking. The area has a very contemporary feel to but the neighborhood has a older look to it.

Room Tip: There isn't much of a view out of the window but you can't beat the quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A cute little hotel nestled into a residential part of Brooklyn. Rooms are really nicely done and spacious for a New York Hotel. The front desk guy was very friendly and, for New York, it's a quiet spot for easy sleeping.

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was for the price. The room was spotless and very nice.

On the downside, the location is not ideal for getting to some of the more popular parts of Brooklyn. There is a metro stop near by, though, for easy entry into lower Manhattan. Hard to get a cab on the streets in that part of town, so have the front desk get you one shortly before you set out on a journey that requires a cab. Not too many good restaurants nearby either.

But, again, for the price, you won't find a lot better in NYC. I'd definitely go back.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are not on Franklin, but make sure you get one toward the back of the hotel if noi...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm really glad I found this place! It's the perfect place to stay in Williamsburg, as it's walking distance from the bars and nightlife (15-20 minute walk) but far away enough so that you don't have to deal with the noise and rowdy crowds when you're trying to sleep or just chill out -the immediate surrounding area is really quiet and peaceful.

The decor was really nice, the whole hotel seems newly renovated, and has a modern but cozy feel. The room had a lot of closet and drawer space, unlike many other hotels I've stayed at, and the beds are SO comfortable! That's something that's really important to me and The Condor really delivered. There's a common room on the first floor with newspapers and a large array of magazines, as well as an enclosed outdoor area in the backyard, which is a really nice place to relax with friends during the summer.

As for the staff, they were great. Offered to help with anything I needed, very friendly and warm. You can tell they really care and genuinely want your stay to be a good one.

I ave only good things to say about this place and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was amazing and I am very thankful I stayed here. There was always staff around to help and they were very friendly. The place was clean, and the beds are extremely comfortable. Thanks for a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to The Condor Hotel? Share your experiences!