“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Condor Hotel to your Saves list
The Condor Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205   |
Offers & Announcements
20% OFF At CondorNY.com!!
Ranked #1 of 50 hotels in Brooklyn
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I moved my son to Brooklyn last week and were looking for a hotel in Williamsburg. We could not have been happier. Nice room with a balcony to check the weather and a mini frig and coffee maker, big bathroom, good breakfast and great staff. Had a SUV full of his belongings that we were happy to pay 20 bucks for the secure parking across the street. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

601 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My only issue is I wish when I called and mentioned I would've been told about the Pratt discount. I mentioned Pratt - my daughter goes there. A rate adjustment would have been helpful. Other then that we will be back for sure. Everyone was courteous, very friendly and very helpful. We needed an early check-in so we could do that apartment hunting we had come for. They got us into the room, then the next day stored our bags until 9:pm. Beds were fantastic. We will be back proximity to Pratt and the apartment works well. I would classify the hotel as 'hip' but not cold. Personal would be a better word.

Room Tip: Just ask about discounts in detail. Everything else will be taken care of we were on the 2nd floor...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a nice neighborhood, we felt safe, and STREET PARKING was easy and free, a huge plus, I don't know but not exactly Williamsburg, but the place was really clean and comfortable, the front desk terrific, the breakfast good, the only problem was the air conditioner, so noisy that I could not sleep..... so for the value, I guess okay but a problem.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed by stay at the Condor. The staff was so friendly and very helpful. Devon and Mo was so helpful with getting us directions to different areas in New York. We were lost a couple of times and we called the Condor hotel and they gave us great directions. They are very knowledgeable about New York and where to go visit and eat during our stay. The rooms were very clean and they were quick to bring us towels without us having to ask. We were able to use the computer in the lobby and the complimentary breakfast. The rooms were comfortable, updated and quiet. i will return to The Condor and i highly recommend this hotel to others. Thanks again Devon and Mo for your help.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My wife and I arrived from JFK and headed straight to this hotel with quite high expectations. We got to the hotel and observed that the exterior was not the neatest you would expect. Leaves littered the entrance and we struggled to move luggage in. We were in good time but too early for check in and waited for some 30 minutes before we got allocated a room by a certain Mr Price. Rooms were very neat and upscale. Internet was good and environment was serene. We liked the room. I was however shocked at what was supposed to be an "oversized" single bed as we were in the Twin room. The bed was not long enough to accommodate me a 6'2". The safe was also on the floor! How can? Apart from these flaws expect to be treated with utmost respect! These guys are helpful and very friendly. Mo to Tevon to James and all the workers. Good Internet connections and a lovely bathroom experience. You can't be wrong with this choice.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Lovely little hotel with excellent service. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was stylish and clean. The room was also generous in size. The location for us was great because the hotel was a short walk to Pratt Institute where my daughter was attending a summer program. Trendy and interest restaurants and bars were a short walk away. Breakfast was complementary at the hotel which was very dilcious with many choices. The Condor is a special little jewel.

• Stayed July 2014
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had a glorious experience at the Condor Hotel! David and Tevon at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly and since I was new to the area they offered me lots of helpful tips and advice for getting around NYC and Brooklyn.

The room was comfortable and quiet and the complimentary breakfast was a great start to my busy days!

I will definitely be returning to the Condor Hotel when I return to Brooklyn!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Condor Hotel? Share your experiences!