Rooms are very small and tight. A double bed room was extremely tight and bed was only 1 foot away from the bathroom door. Also the parking is limited to 10 spots. Breakfast was boiled eggs and bread. Very clean in all public areas and in rooms. The neighborhood is in an old industrial area so can seem kind of lonely, dark and deserted late at night. Right off the BQE/278. Had no trouble fining parking on the streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown