We had a room that fitted the 4 of us (2 adults, 2 teenage kids), for a very good price : 150USD, night breakfast included. Of course 2 teenagers in one bed is not ideal, but sometimes you need to compromise. Some pro's and con's of the hotel:
+ staff is nice, they printed directions and kept luggage on the last day
+ breakfast (very basic) included
+ neighborhood - not special, but felt safe
+ metro 10 minute walk
- room was ok clean, but found M&M's under bed...
- ordered a car to airport, they said it would be ~80 USD, but was over 100 USD.
- to go to mid manahattan (eg Museum of Natural History) takes an hour, taxi at night 30-40USD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown