Stayed here for a night between flights and to visit relatives in Brooklyn. Good price for NY. Agree with other recent reviews that the rooms are nice but noisy. In our case the culprit was the QBE, which makes a sound like a whirling wind! The desk staff were pleasant but rather young; luckily we have visited this part of Brooklyn before. Area a little run down but on the up, as is the hotel with lobby decoration going on. But they should replace the noisy heater unit in the foyer as a matter of urgency!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown