My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and had a pleasant stay for the most part. The room was modern with nice furnishings and a flat screen TV. The room was fairly clean however, we would have liked for the bathroom to be a little cleaner as there were stains on the walls and in our particular room, there was old gum stuck in the carpet, but overall the stay was pleasant. There is very limited parking maybe a total of 10 spaces but we were able to find a space in the evening all of the nights we stayed instead of 1 evening in which we had to park a several blocks down the street. The neighborhood seemed pretty safe as well and there is a subway/dunkin donuts and pizza parlor across the street from the hotel. The subway to take into Manhattan is a couple of blocks over which was very nice! Overall our stay was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn