“Pleasantly surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 52 Hotels in Brooklyn
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had two great nights at La Quinta in Brooklyn. Plan on going back!
Did not know there was a breakfast but will surely eat the next time we go back.
Wished there was more spots in the parking lot but we made due!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hotel far exceeded my expectations in so many ways. My husband and I stayed here for a week and we were so impressed by the friendliness of the staff. They went out of their way to accomodate our requests, and were extremely polite, friendly, and helpful. Cleanliness is the top priority in a hotel for me, as I am somewhat of a germ-phobe, and this hotel was among the best I've stayed in. The room was immaculate--very clean and well-maintained. I could not have asked for better accomodations. The rooms were small and the breakfast was hit-and-miss, but most hotels at this price-range (and with a private bathroom!) do not have a breakfast at all. For the price I was willing to pay for a clean and inexpensive room, this one took the cake. I would highly recommend it, and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
LQ6328, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the La Quinta Inn Brooklyn! We strive to provide clean comfortable rooms and excellent service, and we are especially excited when our guests take time to provide positive reviews!

We look forward to serving you in the near future!
Windsor, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My sister and I came up to stay while our friend performed at BAM. We were impressed with the service, the cleanliness and the accommodations. Everything was wonderful. The front desk called a cab for us as well when we needed one. We would definitely stay there again or at any of their other locations.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate the positive feed back!

At La Quinta, we continuously try to make each guest experience pleasant and memorable. When we get reviews such as yours, it makes all our efforts with it!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Atlantic City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in Brooklyn for a wedding, so our family suggested we stay here. Normally I stay at another chain which I belong to their " club". We were delighted at the service , cleanliness friendliness of the staff. Parking was available ( limited) but we were lucky enough to find a space and they allowed us to check in early. We were close to the wedding site and to many great restaurants, we will definetalyreturn!

Room Tip: rooms are not large....but set up to function well
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Highland, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We drove down from the Hudson Valley for a wedding. We arrived extremely early in the morning due to a lack of expected traffic. The front desk clerk was courteous and checked us in early. A member of the housekeeping staff assisted my husband in figuring out whether our parking spot was legal, which completely went above and beyond his responsibilities. We felt very comfortable being here with our dog, and were pleased with easy access to the street. The rooms aren't huge, but it was very reasonably priced-plus it was clean. Overall, a great value and pleasurable stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Birmingham, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently stayed here on a trip to Manhattan. After looking at the costly rooms in Manhattan I was excited to find this reasonable hotel. The rooms are modern, spacious, and really clean. Cleanliness is the most important thing to me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the subway was really close by. It took me about 20 minutes to get to lower Manhattan. You get more than what you pay for and I will definitely stay here again! I recommend this place to travelers who want to visit this city and have a clean night stay without breaking their budget.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We chose to stay in Brooklyn to save more money for the adventures and shopping. La Quinta Inn was very close to the subway. We usually walked around and ate in Park Slope which is a beautiful neighborhood full of charm. It was pretty peaceful. Of course the rooms are small because you're in NY! But I wouldn't say that it was cramped. Now the bathroom could use some work. I notice that dry wall was exposed in room 313. I think they started to patch something up and didn't finish it. The night time front desk clerk was on his cellphone and I actually had to stand there and wait for him to finish his conversation before he helped me. We never ate breakfast there and that was fine. We liked finding little diners to eat in. I went to ask for some of the things they said they had complimentary and apparently they didn't have it. That annoyed me, but it wasn't enough to make me mad.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown? Share your experiences!