“I wish I could rate this restaurant a 10+” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Leonard
Description: DeStefano’s was established as a tribute to the DeStefano family and all those families that made the borough of Brooklyn and the Williamsburg community a great place to live. Our goal is to pay homage to the simple values of faith, family, and friends that are evidenced by the strong sense of unity in the Williamsburg community. It is with great pride and pleasure to serve nothing but the best of what life has to offer and to share with our guests a piece of Brooklyn’s history, as well as our own. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your dining experience. You’re one of the folks.
Brooklyn, New York
“I wish I could rate this restaurant a 10+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

and you must finish off with a coffee and Mrs. D's Italian Cheesecake. Family owned and operated, wonderful staff and experience. It is a must far superior to Peter L ugers or other "famous" or chain steak houses. It is a great value, not crazy expensive. Atmosphere and decor very nice. must give this steakhouse a try.

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Steak heaven ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I travelled to destefanos just to try the steak ! We were amazed at the quality and taste ! The steak was cooked to perfection and the bottle of wine we had was top notch ! My boyfriend had the onion soup which was divine and the waitress even offered another spoon for me to share , I had the shrimp cocktail which was fresh and tasty ! Now to the steak - we had 2 New York strips and they were massive !!!! The rub on the steak was so tasty and the steak cooked to perfection ! We also tried the Brussel sprouts as a side and they were so tasty ! In a nutshell - amazing food and an amazing night ! Go hungry as portions are big and ask for the secret prune wrapped in bacon !

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

When you go to a steak house you should get a great steak, and that is definitely what you get here. One of the best steaks I have had; and I think I've had some good beef, eg, when travelling in Argentina. Also, the service was perfect and the surroundings were just right. I would defo recommend and I will dream of going back!

Manchester
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We enjoyed a lovely meal here. I had a beetroot salad and my partner had a huge steak. He said it was one of the best steaks he has ever had. Great service too with a lovely atmosphere. Really recommended.

Tacoma, Washington
“BEST STEAK EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I ate there tonight. The server was friendly and personable. Very pleasant. We shared the rib eye, it was seasoned perfectly and cooked to perfection. The salads were delicious as were the sides. The limoncello cake was awesome too. The decor seems a bit tired, but if I lived here, we wouldn't care. We would eat there every week!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere