“Hotel stay was great for the price” 4 of 5 stars

You added Kings Hotel to your Saves list
Kings Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   820 39th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232   |
Ranked #32 of 51 hotels in Brooklyn
“Hotel stay was great for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there one night in march.Just wanted a quick getaway.I'm a brooklyn native so the neighborhood didn't bother me as much.I was shocked that it cost me 165.00 for one night on a Thursday.when I called they said it will be 120 but whatever. The room was very clean. I hated the fact that it was only about 10 channels to watch. I ordered takeout and the food was disgusting.

• Stayed March 2013

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Polish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

One of the worst experiences I have ever had in my life. A friend and I were looking for somewhere to stay that was a so I booked this through a second hand sight(Expedia). The second I entered the room I was grossed out. The room reeked of Cigarets, the pillows were not clean looking not entirely fluffed. I travelled up and down the elevator three times, each time different "couples" were checking out. I was so uncomfortable and really afraid I was going to have to spend the night in a brothel. Van, the front desk lady was BEYOND rude, just strait nasty. After about a hour of arguing with the travel site we got our money back and spent the extra 50 dollars to upgrade to a Sheraton. Please, please spend the extra money and go somewhere else.
Im extremely disappointed this hotel is even on recommendation by travel sites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

After booking and contacting the hotel they refused to allow my service dog. Very unhappy with the service I received on the phone, front desk clerk was rude and very unhelpful.
This is breaking the law.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ankara, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

we choosed this hotel because of being close to subway and good price to compare manhattan hotels prices :) hotel location's ok but at nights it can be a bit scary! our room's ok, clean, we sleept well both two day..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very good atmosphere,very clean..Every day room cleaning servis...Only Breakfast is simple and i ate from plastic plate:) But i satisfied!From 5 Floor ist wiew to Liberty island but if you want nice and quiet room so 502 is very good.The street where is hotel is dirty but i think safety!!

Room Tip: Iff you want quiet Room 502!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Kings Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kings Hotel

Address: 820 39th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232
Location: United States > New York > Brooklyn
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 51 hotels in Brooklyn
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Kings Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Budget Places, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Kings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Kings Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.