My wife and I were coming to New York for a few days after being in Boston for a wedding. We needed some place convenient, comfortable, and hopefully a little quite. We found it in Lefferts Manor. While we arrived in the evening, Mark met us at the door, helped us get squared away, and made sure we knew where to find key things -- like the nearest subway station, a good small grocery, and amenities of the B&B. With the coffee maker right there, a section of coffees and teas (plus hot chocolate), and a refrigerator for cold stuff, it was perfect. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom (with a claw foot tub) cute, and it was about a 5 minute walk to the B & Q lines. Our last day, we dropped off the bags, finished running around Brooklyn and made it back in time for one more cup of tea and catching the car service to Newark and a non-stop home. We would definitely consider staying at Lefferts Manor again. Great place. Great value. Great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately rooms in our historic Victorian brownstone on a quiet, tree-lined block just a few blocks to Prospect Park and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. We take pride in dedicating ourselves to our guests. Completely owner-operated, we serve a full-breakfast every morning and share our love for Brooklyn and Manhattan and our 40-odd years of New York City experience with you. We take the time to listen to every guests needs and assist with all travel and entertainment if we can. We love being Innkeepers in NYC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast