I liked this place, a laid back B+B about 5 blocks from Prospect Park subway station and perhaps 10 minutes from Brooklyn Botanic Garden. You can take the Q train easily into Manhattan and get a car service to JFK for $35.
I stayed in the top room on the third floor which was comfortable and clean. Mark, the owner is a very nice guy who was helpful from booking to leaving. Breakfast was good- I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately rooms in our historic Victorian brownstone on a quiet, tree-lined block just a few blocks to Prospect Park and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. We take pride in dedicating ourselves to our guests. Completely owner-operated, we serve a full-breakfast every morning and share our love for Brooklyn and Manhattan and our 40-odd years of New York City experience with you. We take the time to listen to every guests needs and assist with all travel and entertainment if we can. We love being Innkeepers in NYC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast