We stayed here 3 nights over the Easter long-weekend and after a somewhat unhappy start, left quite content of our overall experience. After falling fast asleep on the first night, we were suddenly awoken around midnight by the guests in the neighboring room who we could hear partying through the connecting doors... The hotel staff whom we spoke to was not very sympathetic and shrugged us off, so we ended up sleeping with ear plugs. Fortunately, the front desk staff was more helpful the next day (a special thanks to Barbara!) and we were able to relocate to another very quiet room (without any connecting doors...)
The rooms are small but efficiently layed-out and very clean. As for the location, it proved to be very convenient, within close reach of several subway stations, and not too far from the trendier restaurants and shops of Park Slope. The immediate area is 'up-and-coming', or so it seems, with many construction projects underway.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan, Aloft Brooklyn offers a hip and exciting accommodation with an urban-influenced design and a social scene that's always a buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your aloft New York Brooklyn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.