My wife wanted to go to the Brooklyn Tabernacle for her birthday. So I invited special friends to be part of this surprise. We chose The Aloft Hotel in Brooklyn for all ten of us and we were completely satisfied with our accommodations. The King bed was absolutely one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The rooms are spacious and the shower is large and clean!
The large screen HDTV, free wireless internet and complimentary bottled water were wonderful parts of our great experience. The quick and easy access to the subway system and to Junior's Diner are fabulous. And then to be so close to the Brooklyn Tabernacle and enjoy the anointed ministries of this multicultural church was just a touch of heaven on earth!
- Also Known As:
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan, Aloft Brooklyn offers a hip and exciting accommodation with an urban-influenced design and a social scene that's always a buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your aloft New York Brooklyn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.