This is a nice modern property in a great part of BK.
There are plenty of places to walk to if you want to eat, drink, or see the city lights. I don't think that there are issues with feeling safe, but what do I know...Im a city girl as well.
The rooms are on the small size, and I am not crazy about the bathroom setup (there is a sliding door that seperates the bathroom from the hotel area). However the bed was nice and I dont remember there being any issues with items not functioning properly in the room.
There is a nice rooftop lounge and there was a really nice party while I was there labor day weekend. The bar staff appeared to be accomodating and I had no complaints at all. There is also a nice lobby bar and the bartendar was quite nice.
The lobby also has a morning paper and you can get coffe and tea while chilling out.
I would stay here again and plan to one day soon.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan, Aloft Brooklyn offers a hip and exciting accommodation with an urban-influenced design and a social scene that's always a buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your aloft New York Brooklyn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.