I stayed in this hotel for 1 night while renovations were being done to my apartment, so I actually live in Brooklyn. The reviewers who say that this neighborhood is "sketchy" or seemed "unsafe" are either racist or have just never seen an industrial area. Downtown Brooklyn is completely safe and three blocks from amazing restaurants, cafes, shops, bars, nightlife and entertainment. One subway stop away from Manhattan!
Lindsay checked me in and was very helpful. The room was bigger than most Manhattan rooms I've seen and the layout was great. The bed was INCREDIBLE. I barely laid down before I started drifting off.
Free water, free coffee, free internet is always a huge plus. Most importantly- the price is right for this hotel.
Room service was fine, and not exorbitantly priced.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan, Aloft Brooklyn offers a hip and exciting accommodation with an urban-influenced design and a social scene that's always a buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your aloft New York Brooklyn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.