“Hotel Le Jolie in Williamsburg a Gem” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   235 Meeker Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211   |
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
“Hotel Le Jolie in Williamsburg a Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I have stayed at Hotel Le Jolie twice and each time was wonderful. The staff are so helpful, the hotel is clean, and the beds are crisp, clean and comfortable. They serve continental breakfast and have secure parking. The location can't be beat--5 minute walk to all the action in Williamsburg and right off the highway. I highly recommend this hotel--its a hidden gem.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Katherine R,

Thank you so much for such a great review of your recent stay at Hotel Le Jolie! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and had a wonderful time exploring the neighborhood. I hope to see you soon, as we will have so much more to offer - on-site fitness center, newly remodeled guest rooms and expanded Lobby and Breakfast area.

Greetings,
Hotel Le Jolie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights move my son to his apartment. Not only was it convenient to the trendy neighborhood Willamsburg the staff was more than accomodating, suggestions of restaurants, car service nothing was unattended. The room was nice and clean, beds were VERY comfy. Location great to get into the city. Would stay there each time when I come and visit my son. A real plus was nice cold water daily in refrigerator Free !

Room Tip: Very friendly even gave you free cold water each day in room and a wonderful continental breakfast
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear 2bucks,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie when visiting Brooklyn, New York! I'm pleased to hear that you found our location convenient during your stay, but most of all that our Team Members answered all your questions and concerns. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to each and every guest every time. Please feel free to reach me directly when planning your next trip!

Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Amazing hotel; booked direct on website and paid the cheapest rate. Walking distance to Subway; Bedford Ave and Best Pizza. Staff were super friendly. Hotel was clean and offered free breakfast in morning which was nice. The room was clean and safe and the beds very comfy. Highly recommend!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Danielle S,

Thank you for taking your time to write this amazing review! I'm glad to hear that you found everything within an easy walk from the hotel, but most of all I'm happy that our Team Members made you feel welcomed. Please visit us soon, as we have planned significant improvements for our hotel - expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area which will include hot breakfast items. Addition of an on-site fitness center as well as brand new decor in all guest rooms.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I've stayed here at least a half dozen times and it has never disappointed me. Very clean rooms. Close to all the nightlife Williamsburg night life you will want to visit. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Scott B,
Thank you so much for such a great review! I'm so happy you had a wonderful time with us yet again ! To see familiar guest coming back speaks for itself. I hope to see you again when we complete our much anticipated renovations - which will include expansion of the Lobby and the Breakfast area, addition of an on-site fitness center and newly remodeled guest rooms.

Sagamore Hills, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here helping our daughter move from Manhattan into Brooklyn. This is a newer property with very nice amenities. Rooming furnishings and shower/bath supplies were very nice. Free breakfast and parking were also an excellent value. Staff at desk was great. Easy walking to many differnet restuarants. Also fridge in the room with free water.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Tracy R,
Thank you so much for such a positive review! I'm so happy that you enjoyed our amenities including complimentary breakfast and parking. All our guest bathrooms have been recently renovated which is just the beginning of the updates planned to take place soon - this will be followed by the expansion of the Lobby and the Breakfast area, addition of the fitness center and complete new décor with new furniture in all guest rooms. We hope to see you soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Le Jolie is a great place to stay. Clean, stylish rooms, free breakfast, free bottles of water in the fridge, free tea and coffee all day in the lounge, comfortable beds and pillow and near everything. Great price also. The only things I didn't like were the overhead rain showerhead, and the fact that even at the hottest setting the water was not as hot as I would have liked it. Also, the bathroom sink clogged a little. However, this is still a great place and I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room on the side opposite the highway. You will get a quieter room and a stunning view of Man...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear Sharon S,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow travelers. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and found our beds comfortable. I would like to thank you for your suggestion regarding the temperature of the water in the shower- I will have it checked and see what can be done about it. Also, you mentioned that you did not like the rain shower head-I am pleased to inform you that we have few rooms that are handicapped accessible which are equipped also with the hand held shower - so hopefully that is something you might want to consider if you wish to stay with us again. Please feel free to reach me directly for all your future arrangements!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

You don't think of a densely populated city such as Brooklyn as the destination for your intended retreat. Le Jolie Hotel proves that such think is just erroneous. With fully accommodating staff, free parking and complimentary breakfast, many of the concerns of staying in the city vanish. I reserved two rooms, one for myself and one for my son and daughter-in-law as they relocated from Georgia into the dynamic Brooklyn community. We fully enjoyed the rain shower bath, the complimentary bottled water and quiet nights we enjoyed sleeping in our comfortable beds. It means a lot when you are traveling to know that you are close to everything you need and yet offers a sanctuary for you to return to after a day's endeavors to navigate the city. It also does not hurt to have a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline to enjoy while you have your morning. I coffee. I so fully enjoyed my stay that I reserved a room for the following weekend for my wife and I to enjoy. Thank you Hotel Le Jolie for a completely rejuvenating retreat to Brooklyn.

-Steven R.

Room Tip: The rooms with a city skyline view are worth the few extra dollars.
Green Features: There are visible efforts to recycle appropriate waste materials..
Dear Steven R,

We couldn't have said it better ! It is such and amazing feeling to know that we have provided you with the most relaxing hotel experience possible. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and found the beds comfortable after busy day. But all of it would be just another hotel, if not for our Team Members, who strive to provide an excellent customer service to each and every guest. We are looking forward to your next trip to Brooklyn!

Best Regards,
Hotel Le Jolie

Been to Hotel Le Jolie? Share your experiences!