We were in town to see the "lights". Just needed a place to sleep a couple nights. Our room was decent. The bed was comfortable. The room seemed to be updated. The shower had really strange grout repairs. The water took a long time to get hot but when it did it was scalding hot. We also couldn't figure out how to change our thermostat. The facing just fell off when we tried to turn it. It was nice and warm. Almost too warm after showers so we turned on the a/c for a few minutes to counteract the heat! It wasn't anything that bothered us enough to call maintenance. A previous reviewed complained of no hot water and bad wifi. We did not encounter that at all. Wifi was good. Water was hot. Breakfast was typical of free fare offered by most hotels. Front desk staff was friendly. We'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska