“Nice View” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
New York, New York, United States
“Nice View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate there few times during our stay because it was convenient for us. The food is ok, nothing to brag about, but the view is great.

Visited June 2013

“Ok deck, ok food, worst service ever.. consistently.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I just paid $200.00 for another mediocre meal at pikes. Horrible, horrible service. They're only saving grace was it was one of Fairbanks nice days...but no joke... I thought I was gonna have to order out for something to eat and drink. So typical of Pikes. Riding on the coattails of the river view/front.
Honestly the pump house is 10 times the food, the service, and the deck, this is coming from someone who has lived here for 30 years.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Loved the Fish N Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Next to Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge. Very very good food and deck on the river. Walking distance from Lodge

Georgia
“Pike's Landing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food and ambiance. The weather was perfect for dining on the deck overlooking the river. The golf hole in one for charity was fun. Don't miss pikes landing.

Visited July 2013
Central Wi
“horrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Mid June I was on vacation in Alaska and we decided to try this place out. I ordered a chicken sandwich. The sandwich was huge so I decided to cut it in half. Doing so I noticed that the chicken was cold. Then I looked at the sandwich and noticed the chicken was raw. Others at my table confirmed this to be true. When I informed the waitress she told me that they receive their chicken precooked and just heat it up so this could not have happened. She kind of just blew it off like she didn't even care. This was quite shocking to say the least. This was an insult to me as a customer. I would not ever recommend this place or go here ever again. Then the waitress had the nerve to add on a TIP for herself on my check. Really??!