“Way better than Airport way!” 5 of 5 stars

(907) 455-9113
Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 199 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Way better than Airport way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

This place is the best! Every time I am hung over I eat here and boom, I feel like a human again. I usually get the chicken fried steak and eggs. It is always a perfect fattening meal. One of my favorite sandwiches is the hometown deluxe- it has roast beef, american cheese, grilled onions and sour cream. It is really good. One of my close friends got the deluxe blt, which has a ton of bacon, cheese, ham, an egg, pineapple, lettuce, tomatos and jalapenos. I tried a bite and it was soooo bomb! I can't wait to go back as I have become a regular.

Visited December 2011

North Pole, AK
“Great place to get breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

Stuffed Hashbrowns are awesome. Service is always fast. Orders are always accurate, best place in town to get a big, fast breakfast. I have never had lunch or dinner at Hometown but the menu sounds pretty good. Also, one of the few establishments in town with a smoking section that is seperated from the non-smoking section.

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Pole, Alaska
“when I was pregnant, I came here for the eggs benedict. YUMM!!!! I love the seperate smoking section, because I dont...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

when I was pregnant, I came here for the eggs benedict. YUMM!!!! I love the seperate smoking section, because I dont smell the smoke in the non smoking area.