We spent 10 days in Fairbanks staying at the Spring Hill Marriott, it should have a 5 star rating. The hotel is incredible with a very inviting and modern lobby. The rooms are very spacious and clean with excellent views of the riverfront park. The free breakfast is more like a breakfast buffet with everything you could ever want for breakfast. The swimming pool and hot tub are nice,clean and very well maintained. The gym is amazing although we did not use it. The hotel is centrally located to everything in Fairbanks and walking distance to museums and several wonderful restaurants. At last but not least we can not say enough about the staff, they were friendly and courteous answering every question we had and always greeting us at the door with a smile. When we come back to Fairbanks it will be where we stay and we highly recommend the Springhill Suites Marriott to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska