Springhill is a great place to stay because of the location. Right on the Chena River and close to downtown stores and the visitor center. The rooms are large but have a strange configuration that does not provide much usable space. There is a full breakfast and lots of seating. This is a great part of the stay. The pool and hot tub are alos first class and suprising for Fairbanks.
The only downside is a consistently malfunctioning key control for the elevator. This stupid thing has failed on all three of our visits. They need to fix it or bypass it as walking up the stairs with luggage is awful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska