I have been in many Mariott brand hotels. This by far, was one of the best! The staff was kind, friendly, and knowledgeable of the area. The bonus was the shuttle they had to most places in Fairbanks for free. The location is in an area of walking distance to several restaurants and souvenir shops. They also allowed me a late check out---3:00 pm (which at other hotels late check out is only noon.) The breakfast is good; we did not go in pool or workout room but they looked decent.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.