We stayed here in March during the Ice Sculpture Championships. Comfortable, spacious rooms with kitchen and sitting area. Free hot breakfast, exercise room and pool and spa. The staff shuttled us to the Ice Park, the train station, the airport, and the museum of the North. They even shuttled us to the Safeway. We walked to the visitor center, and to many good restaurants. A downside: only two small drawers. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Good starting point for tours to see the aurora or dog sledding. Overlooks the Chena River, which was frozen and covered with snow. Beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska