My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary weekend getaway. I was amazed that such a nice hotel could be so inexpensive during the off-season ($89/night in December 2011). Our room was quite large, the California king-sized bed exceptionally comfortable. The complimentary continental breakfast was among the best we've encountered in our travels: fresh scrambled eggs, hot sausage patties, a huge selection of breads and pastries, and make-it-yourself Belgian waffles. The attached independent restaurant, Lavelle's Bistro, caught us by surprise with their delectable gourmet food. We encountered only two detractions during our visit: the presence of homeless individuals who approached hotel guests during the open breakfast, and the water in both the pool and jacuzzi were in dire need of service. Regardless, we're looking forward to staying here again during our next journey to Fairbanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska