We spent two nights in Fairbanks at this hotel and our stay was first rate. The living area of the suite gave lots of room to relax. The bathroom was large and conveniently laid out. We didn't use the fridge or microwave but it was clean and the food preparation area had plenty of room. The restaurant attached to the hotel was the best restaurant we visited during our sixteen days in Alaska. It was pricy but the food and service were worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay in downtown Fairbanks next to the Chena River. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Fairbanks Alaska