“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Union, New Jersey
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

First-this place deserves an extra star for being open on the 4th of July. We were looking for a place to eat-and driving around town, most places that looked like we could go to-were closed. We chanced upon this place and while it looked good from outside-it was actually huge and well done inside. Food was great-with a special vegetarian section. Spice level was high-we asked for it. quick service-reasonable price. What more can I ask for?

Visited July 2012

Bakersfield, California
“Fabulous Asian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We are in our motor home travelling around Alaska and stumbled upon this restaurant. What a great find. They have Sushi, Thai and Chinese food. My husband and I have the family style dinner, which comes with soup, egg rolls, pork, fried rice and then we each picked an entree. We did the Mongolian Beef, spicy, and the Thai Ginger Chicken. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. Would highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mesa, Arizona
“Communication problem; and 'okay' food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I am a vegetarian, was placing an order-to-go over the phone, and I do not have a strong accent of any kind. The first person, who answered the phone, had a strong Asian accent and was, apparently, having problems understanding my request that I did not want oyster sauce or MSG in my food as she passed-off the phone to another employee. The second person seemed understand my requests.

The food was ready at the time promised was packaged in containers that did not leak during the trip home. While the food (broccoli with garlic sauce) was spicy from the chili flakes, the broccoli was overcooked and there was a large amount of oil in the bottom of the container. I am hopeful that the dish did not contain oyster sauce nor MSG. On a positive note, the dish was prepared with extra garlic and bean curd as I had requested.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Elgin, Texas
“Most Excellent Hot and Sour Soup Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

This rating is for their Hot and Sour Soup only. During a cold September day in Fairbanks I decided to try a large bowl of Hot and Sour Soup for lunch ($6.95). I was not disappointed as it turned out to be the best Hot and Sour Soup ever! They had lunch specials starting with a choice of a small bowl of soup; followed by a main entree, an egg roll and steamed or fried rice but it was soup for me. If the rest of the menu items were as good as the soup, then stop by sometime. Take-out was also available.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salisbury, Maryland
“Best Asian Place in Fairbanks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

They place is amazing, well priced, and has every Asian option you want. They have the BEST Thai food my co-worker ever ate, and they are hands down the best Sushi place. They also offer delivery which they don't advertise, but its very quick and the driver is very courteous. This is a must when visiting Fairbanks.

• Visited January 2011