Stayed the last week of December 2013 as the hotel was recommended to me by my aurora guide, Ronn Murray. The previous reviewers are right - the hotel is nice, staff is friendly, and rooms are nicely designed and spacious. I had a room which faced away from the expressway, which was nice. My sole complaint is the location. I did not have a rental car and was spending over $100 per day (!) in Fairbanks on taxis. The air temp in Fairbanks was minus 45 during my stay and walking across the expressway to the Fred Meyer, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, etc would have been too difficult although it would not have been a problem at all during better weather. So for that reason alone, if you want to stay at a hotel closer to amenities, then I would probably choose the Holiday Inn Express, which is directly across the highway from the Hampton Inn. However, if you want a nice stay and have a car or are willing to pay for taxis, then I would choose the Hampton Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fairbanks
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks Alaska
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.