“Surprisingly good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
NY
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had only a short window in which to eat, but Bobby's pulled through. The food was much better than we expected, although it was not inexpensive. But I guess that that is Fairbanks.

Visited July 2013

Sammamish, Washington, United States
“Elegant restaurant in surprising location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ate lunch and dinner at Bobby's Downtown as it was convenient to our hotel and was recommended to us by some local friends. We found the food to be very good. The cuisine is Greek. The hummus was excellent, the moussaka excellent, but by far the most spectacular was the Greek salad. I would eat that everyday, if I could!! I also appreciated that the wait staff suggested that my husband and I share it because it was quite large. Good suggestion! A

Bobby's is another fine good restaurant in Fairbanks.

Visited June 2013
Denver, CO USA
“Good seafood salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our first time in Fairbanks, an employee of Bobby's told us parking lot was ok to park during the festival going on downtown. She said to try the restaurant at 5pm, we did. We had a great warm caesar salad, just hit the spot on that hot day.
The only downside is the smoking at the bar could sometimes be a problem for some people.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wodonga
“NZ rack of lamb.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We only had 2 nights in Fairbanks and found ourselves at Bobby's restaurant. It was a most pleasurable experience. Delightful meal with fabulous service. They even gave us complimentary sweets for my birthday. Imagine coming from Australia to eat New Zealand lamb in Fairbanks and it was fabulous.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Excellent lunches at Bobby's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

A friend and I had lunch at Bobby's this week, and it was outstanding. She had a Greek salad, and I had the chicken spinach salad. Both were delicious, fresh, and filling. With a basket of pita strips we were totally satisfied and pleased with our choices. I haven't had a better salad anywhere in Fairbanks.

• Visited July 2013