I stayed at the hotel in March 2010. The hotel is nice and clean, located right next to I-95, but is about a mile or two drive from the actual exit. The rooms are nice, but I thought a little small. The windows don't open, so no fresh air. It got a little hot in the rooms, but when we turned on the AC it smelled a little. Free Continental Breakfast was nice. Location is right next to a huge shoppong area, and yes, you must go to Wegman's next store. Lots of restaurants nearby. The pool is outside, and no hot tub. Plenty of parking.
Not a bad place, but next time I might try the Hilton Garden Inn or Hilton Homewood Suites Hotel next door instead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg