My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for 6 nights following Labor Day. We continue to be loyal to Hampton Inn and this property was similarly well-managed. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, location is excellent and staff was very helpful and accomodating, particularly Toshi who served breakfast on weekdays. The one issue is the fact that I had booked two rooms using HHonors points and somehow, with no notification to me, the reservation was cancelled when we arrived. Lindsay, the front office manager, is checking this out but I spent a half hour on hold trying to resolve when I arrived. Fortunately all worked out-- the rooms were available and I was able to use my HHonors points as requested. The HHonors rep said that the reservation was cancelled by the hotel but I am not so sure. Perhaps I will hear someday. Anyways, the hotel was just as satisfactory as I had hoped. There are many stores and restaurants nearby. We especially like having a Wegman's within walking distance. Hotel is visible from I-95 and is near a Hilton Garden Inn & a Homewood Suites. Definitley would recommend despite the problem with our reservation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg