Used the Hampton Inn as a a 1/2 point to NY from the south. Very nice place-clean, comfortable and staff was very pleasant.
The only slight downside of the place is that it is a bit of a drive from the 95 exit. You have to work your way through a lot of shopping places to get to it-but you would have to be crazy to consider that a reason NOT to go there.
Would stay again without a second thought.
Suggestion-go to Wegmans for snacks or to pack up for the next leg of a trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg