This appears to be a new Hampton Inn and was inviting with a well-lit parking lot but was quite a drive back through what appears to be a huge shopping area - nearly 2 miles from the I-95. It was immaculately clean and the room we had was comfortably sized. The only complaint I have is the height Hampton Inn has decided to put its vanities at. I am 5'7" and felt the sink was way too high to comfortably wash my face in. I am not sure what you would do with children who needed to brush their teeth as there is no step-stool for them to stand on. The free buffet style breakfast offered was good and there was a very nice sized dining area so that everyone could sit comfortably.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.