The rooms are large and nice. There is a microwave, refridgerator, and a flat screen tv in the rooms. There is a business center, outdoor pool, weight room, and a small walk in area that sells very expensive snacks there. But if you are looking for those soft pillowtop mattresses that you usually find at a Hampton Inn hotel, then keep looking! The beds were average hotel beds and very hard! If you are looking for a delicious hot breakfast to eat at the hotel, then keep looking! The food was awful and there was a small variety of foods to chose from and a much smaller variety of hot foods to chose from! This hotel is close to all of the nice places to shop and eat in Fredericksburg. However, the housekeeping staff was very loud.There was smoking right outside the hotel enterances where people walk in and out, and they forgot to clean out room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg