We booked two rooms for a night on our way from Pittsburgh to OBX. The hotel seemed to be our best option -- right off 95 and cheap (total for two rooms was $120 including tax, etc.). When we pulled up, I was a bit concerned -- it's a motel set up that looked rather questionable in the dark. The entry and lobby area is small and not overly nice. Our room, however, was large and clearly recently renovated. I thought it was quite nice for the price. The room had a fridge, which we found convenient.
There's a recent review which says the continental breakfast requires work -- I couldn't disagree more. Considering the small set up space, I was really impressed with the offerings -- coffee, juice, milk, bagels, cereal, butter, cream cheese, toast, jelly, pastries, sausage muffins (being from a southern family but living in the north -- this was a fun surprise to me!), scrambled eggs, and some fruit. I'm not quite sure what else you could want from a place that's 60/room/night!
Overall, the place is exactly as advertised and a super deal. We would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Central Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Central Plaza Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Best Western