This hotel epitomizes mediocre....but that's what you're looking for in this price range, right? It's an older, outside corridor roadside motel that has received some TLC over the years and is generally in pretty good shape. The rooms are dated and a bit small by modern standards but exactly what you would have wanted in, say, 1985. My room was on the back of the property, away from the hectic traffic at Route 3 and I-95 and was perfectly quiet. The internet works fine, there is a flat screen TV with decent cable and a coffee maker in the room. Breakfast is not to die for and there is no restaurant within walking distance--or more accurately, SAFE walking distance as the hotel is located at the busiest intersection in the Fredericksburg area. The good news is that you are right across the street from the area's mega-mall, Central Park, with every chain restaurant known to man.
Bottom line: if you are looking for a cheap place to stay while traveling through Fredericksburg on I-95 you won't be disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Central Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Central Plaza Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Best Western