We stayed overnight in a Queen/no smoking room. The room was small ,but very clean and tastefully decorated. Seemed to have been recently updated. The shower was also modern-looking and clean. Internet was fast. We didn't use the TV or microwave. The AC/heat was good. The small fridge wasn't cold enough. The bed was very firm (too firm for me). There was a free continental breakfast, but we didn't eat it so can't comment on that. Overall, a great place to stay without breaking the bank. We have stayed here before and will definitely stay here again. It doesn't have the "look and feel" of the typically, run-down rooms you usually find for this price. And, it's much nicer than the other Best Western on Plank Rd. in my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Central Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Central Plaza Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Central Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.