The room we had was good. We had comfortable beds, plenty of space for two adults to spread out, and the place was clean. The breakfast was not fabulous, but they had bacon, eggs, sausage biscuits, and a good selection of pastries and cereals.
However, the service here was spotty. While the front desk people were generally helpful, the staff fell down miserably on housekeeping. When we checked in at 4:30, only one of the two beds in our room was made. It took 20 minutes to get someone in to fix the problem. The second night, we returned to the room around 4:00 to find both the beds stripped bare (even though we had not asked for the beds to be changed). We called the front desk, waited 30 minutes, and then went to supper hoping the problem would be fixed by the time we returned. Fortunately it had been. The third night, we returned after a miserably hot day outside ready to get showers and refresh, only to find that we had one towel in the room. We were given some excuse about the linen service, but that was the final straw.
If this hotel can improve its service, it would be a good value. But as it is, I will not return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Central Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Central Plaza Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Hotel Fredericksburg
- Best Western Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Best Western