I arrived at the Comfort Suites after a grueling day of travel and was greeted in the lobby by a warm wonderful scent of cinnamon apples and the smiling face of the young man at the front desk (I wish I would have gotten his name but I was too tired). I felt I received a very good rate being so close to DC, so I was happy but even happier when I got to my room. It looks like this property has had a fairly recent renovation, and the room was quite nice. I slept well and in the morning was impressed by one of the most complete breakfasts I've ever seen at a hotel in this category. The attendant of the breakfast buffet was also most pleasant and friendly. This will be my new "halfway" stop on my frequent east coast travels. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites - hotel is conveniently located, close to many popular attractions and historical landmarks. Located 50 miles south of Washington, DC. We offer free hot deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like in-room desks, lobby level business center and access to copy & fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and in-room movies. Handicap accessible rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Suites Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Suites