Bed Bugs!! Terrible Customer Service!! Hotel appears to be clean and we will not dispute that! It took forever to check-in, no one availble! When "upgraded" to another room we were moved to another double bed room with a coffee table and sofa, SERIOUSLY???!!! That's what CS calls an upgrade after being grossed out by bed bugs and accused by hotel staff that we bought the bugs with us. No one from the staff or management checked in on us or showed any concern about our stay. Slipped the bill under the door and charged our credit card. It wasn't so much the bed bugs, although it is gross we were most disappointed by the accusation and lack of customer service. I guess the young lady at the front desk had to get back outside to chill on the bench with her friends. The beds are uncomfortable!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Suites Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites - hotel is conveniently located, close to many popular attractions and historical landmarks. Located 50 miles south of Washington, DC. We offer free hot deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like in-room desks, lobby level business center and access to copy & fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and in-room movies. Handicap accessible rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.