We stayed at this Comfort Suites on our way south. We realized we had actually stayed here before & it was fabulous this time as well! The room was very clean & comfortable. The buffet breakfast was a wide variety of wonderful, tasty choices. It is conveniently located just off I-95. We actually forgot my son's retainers in the room & we were contacted by the general manager within an hour of checkout & they were held for us over 10 days until our return north. This saved us a huge expense (& saved my son some yelling, but not the "responsibility" lecture!) We will definately be stopping here on our next trip up or down I-95. The front desk staff was very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Suites Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites - hotel is conveniently located, close to many popular attractions and historical landmarks. Located 50 miles south of Washington, DC. We offer free hot deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like in-room desks, lobby level business center and access to copy & fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and in-room movies. Handicap accessible rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.