“Great location and value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great location and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed a quick overnight stay. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and the room was perfect. There was a bit of mildew-type coloring or maybe the caulk separated in the bath/shower, so that just made it look like it needed to be cleaned or caulked, but everything else was really great. The kitchen was well-supplied/stocked and it was nice to have a full-size refrigerator, as we travel with lots of food for our son who has food allergies. Additionally, the hotel is located near a ton of restaurants and shopping. It also was very quiet and seems to take great care to have quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 9 a.m., which is specifically stated. Although we didn't partake in dinner or breakfast, it looked super and many guests were enjoying it.
We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Bronx, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I traveled to Fredericksburg, for a Spotsylvania family reunion. This location was a bit further from my destination. However, I was seeking a different lodging experience. This Homewood Suites did not disappoint. The biggest pluses for me were the cleanliness and quiet. I sought both and this facility delivered! My expectations were exceeded. I was glad I selected and elected to stay at Homewood Suites, Fredericksburg, VA.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Rumson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our family needed a place to a place to stay 1/2 way from NJ to NC. Homewood suites offered us a roomy, quiet stay where all 5 of us could fit comfortably and wake up to a delicious breaksfast and friendly staff. Just what we needed! We'll do it again!

silver spring,md
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I will start by saying this hotel has an excellent staff. Very helpful and friendly. Rooms were kept very clean everyday. But it goes downhill after that. Breakfast during the week only until 9AM. Should be at least until 9:30. We were on vacation and didn't appreciate having to get up early for breakfast. Breakfast was not as nice as other HOmewood Suites we have stayed in. No cooked oatmeal, cottege cheese or herbal teas. FRont desk didn't make fresh baked cookies like other Homewood Suites either.

Room Tip: all rooms seem the same
Green Features: changed sheets every three days good ideaI'm all for that.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here only one night to break up the driving from Charleston to NYC, wish we could have stayed longer. The room was huge, and very clean. Had a full kitchen and dinette. Very friendly staff. Will stay at Homewood suites in future travels, especially when we can stay longer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jamestown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This a great hotel. The rooms were ultra clean, the complimentary breakfast and dinners were very tasty and there was plenty of food. The hotel was very clean and the in room internet service was very good. the beds were extremely comfortable and as an added plus they had videos you could borrow from the front desk !!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This is hands down the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. We never heard a peep at any time of the day or night and the hotel was very full throughout our stay. The pool area is lovely, the pool itself very clean and there are plenty of towels and lots of chairs. I never got in the hot tub, not my thing, but it too was clean. Breakfast was typical hotel breakfast but there was lots of variety and plenty of fruit, yogurt and cereal if the hot meal does not interest you and the breakfast "host" Virginia was just as sweet as she could be. Happy hour, M-Th is fun and a nice perk. I didn't try the dinner offering but it looked yummy and people seemed to be enjoying it. Coffee is available all day and there is a tiny shop that has snacks, drinks and assorted sundries. The "lodge" area is cozy, has a large TV and provides a place other than your room to hang out. The gym is a bit small but sufficient. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The batteries on the card reader to open my door died and maintenance was at my door within minutes of my service call. The rooms were spotless and well equipped. It was nice to have a full sized refrigerator and microwave. It was overall a great experience. This will be my go to hotel as I'm in the area quite frequently. I can't say enough nice things and I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Homewood Suites Fredericksburg? Share your experiences!