“Not worth your time” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
“Not worth your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

The look and atmosphere is pleasant. That is as far as it goes. Service is slow. One hour to get a burger?! Really? Oh, and it was burnt. The rest of our party's orders were as slow, soup and salad as well, not to mention that they were not correct. Not sure how you jack up a salad, but they did. Not even a reduction in the cost!
This is the worst service I've had in some time. Steer clear of this establishment!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“omg! Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This has been officially the most expensive terrible food i have ever had...First of all we came in thinking we could use a coupon from restaurants.com...we have used it before at another place and didn't have to have a printed coupon...here they said no they have to have a printed coupon...it was to save $25 on 37.50...then they didn't have a kids menu so i asked if they had kid choices since everything was 14.99 and up ( including the soup and salad) so my three little girls chose mac n cheese (came with no side choice) and we got two lemonades. i got a tasteless chicken dinner and my husband got the fish and chips, which he said was Ok but they skimped on the fries and got no coleslaw. he also got a beer...our bill came to $75...i was astounded! the mac n cheeses where each 6.99 and the kids drinks came to $4.50...so it was $25 to feed my kids something i could have made them for $2...i told the waitress they need a kids menu with prices. what stopping them from telling me a kids meal was $10?Service was horrible too. i am never, never going back to use my coupon i would rather eat from a dumpster than pay high dollar for that crap...take my word for it and save your money! wish i had checked reviews...I've learned my lesson! looks like i need to rate at least a 1 but deserves nothing

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hot Springs, Virginia
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My fiance' and I ate here for lunch and it was just okay.We don't have anything bad to say or anything great to say.Food was good and service was okay,not really what we expected for an Irish pub because we've been to a few in the past.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virgina
“Don't forget the pub in the back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Since St. Patrick's Day fell on a Sunday and work fell on a Monday, we celebrated on Saturday! Looking for a pub with good food and good drink, we landed at The Blarney Stone Public House. The hostess that greeted us was informative and kind. We chose a seat outside so that my husband could enjoy a cigar and not be offensive. Being that this pub is two doors down from a cigar store, we felt we were safe.
Our drinks and food were delicious but it was the friendly service that we loved. We drank, ate our food and people watched at our leisure. The only tip I would give the owner is to say that the pub in the back should be celebrated more. Many folks walked by, peeked in and started to leave when they thought it was just a restaurant. We directed many folks to the back just by sitting out front an letting them know there was a pub in the back. Just outside of the pub is a smoking area where you can enjoy a cigar or two!
A true Irish pub is only going to be found in Ireland, but this has a homey feel to it and the ambiance was worth going for!
We'll be back....St. Paddy's Day or not!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great Irish Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a great Irish Pub serving traditional Irish Food with an Irish ambiance. The ingredients for the food - spices, etc., are imported from Ireland. I wasn't certain I'd like this Restaurant/Pub, but after trying it, we celebrated our son's 18th birthday here!

Visited November 2012