“The Schooler House. Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast
You added The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1303 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
toronto
“The Schooler House. Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This B&B is centrally located in the historical section of Fredericksburg. Andi and Paul treated us royally and the breakfasts were great. The room was very comfortable and our three days there were terrific. Go to Fredericksburg and stay with Andi and Paul: you will love it all

Room Tip: No fitness centre of course! I couldn't delete the entry!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
agabler, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We really enjoyed having you here for your visit. I hope you had a safe trip home and will come see us again!

Andi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights in March 2014 and were very happy with Andi and Paul's hospitality...right down to inviting my husband to watch March Madness on their gigantic TV. Poached pears and other mouth watering items graced our beautifully appointed breakfast table. We followed their recommendations for dinner and loved Foode and Kybecca. Andi suggested Scott from Hallowed Ground as a personal guide of the battlefields and that made our trip.

gmh

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
agabler, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hi Gail,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! Paul and I were happy to share our TV viewing with Mike. I know he really enjoyed the game.

I hope you'll come see us again; it was fun having you both here.

Harlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you want old world charm with todays facilities look no further. Andi and Paul make you feel so welcome and Andi's breakfasts are something to behold!!
Schoolar House is great and you can walk to the town so easily . It was like a picture postcard of a town in the days when everyone knows you and you can walk without worry.
We stayed in Annies room which is just like the photo shows ..it is adorable.
You won,t find a better B&B in the USA.

Room Tip: Both rooms are such a high standard it won't matter which one you get
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Hi Lynne,

Thank you for your lovely review! It was nice having you and Joe visit with us. I'm so pleased that you made it to North Caroline to add another pin for Joe!

If you ever return to our area, I hope you'll stay with us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a cozy get away for valentines weekend where we could enjoy good food and company. We got just what we were looking for at the schooler house. Andi and Paul welcomed us and carried our bags, gave us a tour and showed us to our immaculately kept room. The fireplace was a huge bonus. We toured Fredericksburg and ate out that night based on Andi and Pauls great recommendations.The following morning we were served an amazing breakfast in the dining room in front of the fireplace with another lovely couple we met. We will definitely be staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed February 2014
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Hi Jackie,
Thank you for the lovely review! Paul and I enjoyed having you and Tyler here with us. Paul and I hope you'll come see us again when you're here for your internship!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This quaint bed & breakfast is truly a treasure. The house itself is adorable and the amenities exceed anything we could have asked for....what a treat to be welcomed by the owners who are two of the warmest people you will ever meet. We stayed in Willie's room (as there are only two rooms in this special B&B), where we were surrounded by antiques and true Fredericksburg flare. The breakfast was amazing- two days and two different meals...homemade meals...what more could you ask for (delicious, too)?! Not being from the area, the owners were very helpful in pointing out different attractions and areas that shouldn't be missed. This B&B is one for the books and I truly look forward to staying again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you Marisa and Jeremy! Paul and I loved hosting you both and am so glad you enjoyed your visit. Would love to have you back again - soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent stay when my wife and I, along with our friends, stayed at the Schooler House on New Years Eve. The house is lovely and the hosts, Andi and Paul are great and lay out a wonderful breakfast! You are located a few short step from the quaint shopping and restaurant era of old town Fredericksburg. We will stay there again

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
We're so happy that you enjoyed New Year's Eve in Fredericksburg. It's such fun having 2 couples stay here; feels very family! Thanks for your review and hope to see you again.
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had court in King George County and decided to stay in Fredricksburg. I wanted to stay in town, within walking distance of many of the resturants and historical sites. I searched Trip Advisor and found the Schooler House. Just a an easy walk from the downtown area, the Schooler House was exactly what I was looking for. I arrived around five in the afternoon and checked in. Andi was very knowledgeable about the restaurants which would be open New Year's day and I chose a little Italian place 4 blocks away. The food, wine and conversation were wonderful. The next morning I had 4 strips of bacon ,3 eggs, french toast and cooked apples for breakfast. Everything was perfectly prepared and ready in plenty of time for me to get to court. A great experience!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in Annie's room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hi Chris. It was a pleasure having you at the B&B. So glad it all worked out for you and your day in court was started with a hearty breakfast! Hope to see you again.

Been to The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!