On our way to Myrtle Beach and we stopped there as our half way point. Staff were very friendly, and everything was clean. Pool was nice & warm but SMALL, and the hot-tub looked old and in need of refinishing. The hotel was full and it wasn't noisy at all even with a girls (teenage) tennis tournament staying there! Our suite had a mini fridge and microwave and sink, with a pull out sofa & two double beds. Bath-tub was very small, but it was clean. Cookies placed out for your arrival and a nice entrance-way. The only thing is the breakfast area was under repair, so they made a few rooms into the breakfast area & some as sitting areas....it worked but will be nicer once it is finished.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn