“LOVE this place for it's great value, friendly staff, wonderful complimentary breakfast and location! :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wytestone Suites

Save Saved
You added Wytestone Suites to your Saves list
Wytestone Suites
4615 Southpoint Pkwy., Exit 126 off I-95, Fredericksburg, VA VA 22407   |
Ranked #6 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg
Valencia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

One of the highlights to our trip to the OuterBanks each year is a stop over at the Wytestone Suites in Fredricksburg. We look forward to the giant rooms (all suites) that can accomodate 6 comfortably. The staff is super friendly. They have warm cookies each night and a complimentary light fare meal every Thursday night. Complimentary breakfast included prepared scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, grits, pancakes, make your own waffles, pastries, and fresh fruit. Kids love the free easy to access Wi-Fi. A wonderful value at $89 a night with AAA card. Hate to let the secret out or I won't be able to get a room the next time I come through!

• Stayed May 2013

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Roselle, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I had stopped at Wytestone Suites in Fredericksberg VA on our way to Savannah, GA.
My husband had left his Police Id, Badge and credit card in a black folder in the room. We didn't miss it until we got to GA. As we checked back with all the hotels we had stayed at on the way down, Erika at Wytestone Suites said they had found it and were trying to contact me but they only had my home phone number. I asked Erika to mail it to my home. And to our delight was there when we arrived home. Just wanted to say the stay was very pleasant, the staff was wonderful and very helpful. I didn't think we would get everything back, but we did even the credit card. thanks again to Erika and Bessie, the housekeeper for their honesty and hospitality and making our stay so nice.

Mrs. Schuster

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
aruba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stopped here on the way to hilton head and also on the way home.Big area with a front room and also a nice sized room with king bed, Very good hot breakfast with scrambled eggs bacon sausage and other hot items.
I have stayed here before and will stay here again.

Room Tip: try to get the top floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

An all-suite property, this is like a poor man's Embassy Suites. They even copy the traditional atrium (sort of). The rooms were comfortable and clean and the breakfast was a cut above Hampton Inn or HI Express.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Oneonta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to break up our drive home from SC to NY. The king room was HUGE. There was a pullout and separate area from the bedroom, great if friends or families with kids are traveling together. We were just 2, but loved the space. The bathroom door slides instead of being on closing hinges which is strange. The soap, lotion, and shampoo were Bath and Body works: a wonderful surprise. Staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was decent and hot. We will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel. Rooms were clean, hot breakfast was delicious my only complaint is that I had some very expensive shoes come up missing from my room. The hotel manager was not helpful at all. Other than the sticky fingers this is a nice place to stop and rest.

• Stayed February 2013
WyteStone_Sales, Director of Sales at Wytestone Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am glad that your room was clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the breakfast. I am very sorry to hear that you were missing some shoes and felt that no one addressed your concerns. Please contact me directly so that I might see what I can do to resolve this matter. Pat Gray-Director of Sales (800)794-5005
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just came back from a stay at this hotel and enjoyed its central location to both route 1 and I-95. There is also a Mexican restaurant directly outside of the hotel as well as Cracker Barrel. Great to be able to park and walk over to those restaurants. Rooms are a bit dated, and beds are not super comfortable. The room size itself was great for our family. you walk into a living room type area with TV and fold up couch and a desk/chair. Down the hall is the bedroom with two full beds and another TV. There is a bedroom door to separate the two areas as well which was nice. The one thing I detested was the sliding door to the bathroom, very difficult to line up and lock. The pool was indoors and heated and the kids did enjoy that. Overall very satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Pool is in the rear center of the hotel (indoors) so if you don't want to hear noise from that a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wytestone Suites? Share your experiences!